Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
add remove programs
Blush Hi guys, look I have just been cleaning out some programs I don't use any more,
and while looking through my programs I can see lots of items called C++ , are these programs ?,
is it safe to remove them. I don't remember installing them .. could anyone tell me why they are present, Big Grin

I would not remove them may be used so windows can function properly

I did wonder about that,as far as i have found out C++ is a programming language  but why are they in programs and features ?  and able to be removed there are over 10 of them Big Grin

well some of them have to do with windows 10 and programs

what you can do is uninstall them one by one create a restore point first then check to see how everything work

Comptor, that makes seance, thanks.. I upgraded this laptop from 7 to 10 ,
I do not know if they were there before, I think I'll leave them alone.. Undecided

(08-08-2017, 11:19 PM)dsldg2 Wrote:  Comptor, that makes seance,  thanks.. I upgraded this laptop from 7 to 10 ,
I do not know if they were there before, I think I'll leave them alone..  Undecided
Undecided

Yeah Wink If ain't Brocken don't fix it. When I was a newbie tech Big Grin I uninstalled them without knowing and nothing major happened. But still it is part of the OS, don't remove them, it is safer Smile

Thanks so much for all your input guys what a great site this is..

(08-08-2017, 11:36 PM)dsldg2 Wrote:  Thanks so much for all your input guys  what a great site this is.. Heart

Your welcome Smile

Solved. Thread closed.
Tim's Computer Repair (TCR) 
1503 Kings Way, Savannah, GA 31406, US
912-220-0765
https://www.TimsComputerFix.net