Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
windows 10 freez up blue screen missing files
i reinstalled windows  used prob to many programs to fix the prob and i cant fig it out aslo missing trusted platform module 02 also ran the program to clean computer from here now can get rid of the virus thing lol what mess

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Craig,

Before we dive into troubleshooting, I want clear a few things up as I got a little bit confused:

" I reinstalled windows used prob to many programs to fix the prob" So you are saying you used lots of different programs to rectify the issue, what were those programs?

"also ran the program to clean computer from here now can get rid of the virus thing" What type of program? If you did reinstalled windows, there should be no viruses"

(09-03-2017, 07:39 PM)RichTech Wrote:  Hi Craig,

Before we dive into troubleshooting, I want clear a few things up as I got a little bit confused:

" I reinstalled windows used prob to many programs to fix the prob" So you are saying you used lots of different programs to rectify the issue, what were those programs?

"also ran the program to clean computer from here now can get rid of the virus thing" What type of program? If you did reinstalled windows, there should be no viruses"

(09-03-2017, 07:43 PM)craig Wrote:  

i add a pic of everthing i used do u see it

Ok so one program, since it is the same pic

also used repair tool box i got from here

(09-03-2017, 07:46 PM)craig Wrote:  

also used repair tool box i got from here
also i used melwarebyte did full scan now the pop up from bitefender not telling me there virus that probl came from the repair tool box as it said it would do something wrong just do know what it is becuse this computer is fast real fast and its not now

Ok,

You are having blue screens and the computer keeps freezing. You reinstalled windows to see if the problems would continue. You installed Wise Care 365. My question did the blue screens and freezing happen before you installed wise care or after?

(09-03-2017, 07:53 PM)RichTech Wrote:  Ok,

You are having blue screens and the computer keeps freezing. You reinstalled windows to see if the problems would continue.  You installed Wise Care 365. My question did the blue screens and freezing happen before you installed wise care or after?
i dont remember ive done to much

what is the name of the program you are using in the photos

what exactly is the problem with the computer working slow?

what programs did you use in the repair tool box

you need to be a bit more clear

(09-03-2017, 07:58 PM)Compton Wrote:  what is the name of the program you are using  in the photos

right now bitdefender advance sys care iobit uninstaller smart defrag ccleaner driver easy wisecare drivebooster as for the computer not snappy like a cheeta use tobe like canteven see sreen load pull up page eben witheverything on it it never got slow or lag ever as for the repair box everything that looked simple and easy to understand that new would not hurt lol sorry not making this easy

(09-03-2017, 08:10 PM)craig Wrote:  
(09-03-2017, 07:58 PM)Compton Wrote:  what is the name of the program you are using  in the photos

right now bitdefender  advance sys care         iobit uninstaller   smart defrag         ccleaner          driver easy          wisecare              drivebooster         as for the computer not snappy like a cheeta use tobe like canteven see sreen load pull up page eben witheverything on it  it never got slow or lag ever                        as for the repair box everything that looked simple and easy to understand  that new would not hurt lol sorry not making this easy
im looking at the prog now to see what one i used

Yeah, I would suggest you uninstall

Advanced System Care
Iobit Uninstaller
Wisecare365
smart defrag
drivebooster
driver easy