Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
windows 10 x 64 dolby installing
well the correct to install to Dolby Home Theater v4 according to the website https://www.dolby.com/us/en/drivers.html

is to install the latest Audio driver from the manufacturer website and it may come with Dolby Home Theater v4

if it did not come with Dolby Home Theater v4 then it's possible your laptop doesn't support it

you have 3 party driver that people customize with Dolby Home Theater v4 but the problem with that it may only work with a few computer

you also have the risk of installing malware on to system because you never know what will come with customize driver from other people

and not the manufacturer website

(09-11-2017, 11:27 AM)Compton Wrote:  well the correct  to install to Dolby Home Theater v4 according  to  the website https://www.dolby.com/us/en/drivers.html

is to install the latest Audio driver from the manufacturer  website and it may come with  Dolby Home Theater v4  

if it did not come with Dolby Home Theater v4  then  it's possible  your laptop doesn't support it

you have 3 party driver that people customize with Dolby Home Theater v4 but the problem with  that it may only work with a few computer

you also  have the risk of installing malware on to system because you never know what will  come with customize  driver from other people

and not the manufacturer website
and once again thanks for all your help

you are welcome

(09-10-2017, 10:40 PM)craig Wrote:  after finally getting fixed thanks to rich
You are welcome!

(09-11-2017, 07:10 PM)RichTech Wrote:  
(09-10-2017, 10:40 PM)craig Wrote:  after finally getting fixed thanks to rich
You are welcome!
and thats exactly what happen to me 3rd party bug .   and Antimelware  solved my problem  i did restore like you said but everythng i used never found anything i new something was wrong out of all the programs it was antimelware who found  it once again thank you rich & compton

no need to mention Craig glad to help so I guess we can close this thread now