Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 machines down :(
hello britec,how are you doing? thanks for your videos and well puit together tutorials

This is my problem i have 3 laptops, that all worked fine, and now they do not even turn on.

1st laptop i been using just for watching youtube tv movies. its a hp pavillion entertainment pc iits old, but never had any issues. i do not know whats wrong with it. it will not turn on at all. 0 power. only last week, this happened i feel asleep watching a movie and i woke up to a stone cold computer with no power cold battery.

2nd laptop is a google chrome notebook. this was working fine only into 1 month ago. it again was only used for light searching facebook and watching tv and movies. the computer froze ,so i had to manually turn the machine off by hand and then it never turned back on again. the power light comes on. but no sound no screen nothing from inside.

3rd laptop is a Acer ES1-520 Laptop , this was only purchased 2 years.... the machine turns on. and loads up the acer logo. but then no windoes load up..it says "no bootable media" so im guessing the hard drive is dead on this machine. i tried using a usb with windows on. but had no luck as it still said no bottable media. and in the bios it clearly says theres no hard drive... this was a new machine. only worked a few months.and the hard drive has failed.

can you advise me on what i can do? the hp computer, i have no idea why this died. and would like it working.the acer is a good laptop. and i would love this back... the notebook was great too. never any problems. not slow. good internet.

if anyone can help me fix them with steps. i can follow. or if i can send them too you i will

thanks for any help... im lost with out a pc. and now only have a small tablet and a friends laptop for now. but this is reallll shitty

take care

with the first  2, laptops, you need to test the laptop power adapter

or

get another laptop power adapters that compatible with laptops  to test with

I would get an electrician to check and make sure you have no short circuit in your house

with the 3 laptop yes it sounds like if your hard drive is failing and need to be replaced

Yes, I would check your first two machines with a new power adapter and the third, replace the hard drive.
WannaBeGeek