Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xbox one games
(10-09-2017, 11:53 AM)Partha Wrote:  @Compton
It is not necessary to put the disk into a docking station; it can also be connected directly to the PC motherboard as an internal drive  or via an enclosure to the USB port of the mobo

just saying bcoz if the user doesn't own a docking station, there's no point in making the user purchase it when the job can still be accomplished by other means

you got it spot on

there are many to skin a cat Smile

(10-09-2017, 09:24 PM)Compton Wrote:  you got it spot on

there are many to skin a cat  Smile
Cheers!

(10-09-2017, 11:53 AM)Partha Wrote:  @Compton
It is not necessary to put the disk into a docking station; it can also be connected directly to the PC motherboard as an internal drive  or via an enclosure to the USB port of the mobo

just saying bcoz if the user doesn't own a docking station, there's no point in making the user purchase it when the job can still be accomplished by other means

What if the user only has a Laptop and doesn't own an enclosure?

Partha... Comptons answer is relevant, your answer is relevant as well. So you should have addressed this as "To add to Comptons suggestion"

Thanks...
L.S. Computer Systems
807 East Broadway
Hopewell, VA. 23860, USA
+1 (804) 715-8185
https://www.lscomputersystems.com

Larry,
It's due to the various possibilities that I  wanted the user to be aware of the other options, and therefore used the word "can" wherever applicable

Compton's statement about the docking station though makes it look like a requirement. Could it be valid as a suggestion in your view?

ok guys let's not make an issue, I am sure  jas548 and  other's will choose which way is best for them

let's high five on it and close the case Smile

(10-10-2017, 12:11 PM)Compton Wrote:  ok guys let's not make an issue, I am sure  jas548 and  other's will choose which way is best for them

let's high five on it and close the case Smile
Thanks, Compton