Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Locked Surface Pro
Hello,

I would appreciate if I can get help to solve this case.
My computer is a Microsoft Surface Pro (R/T or 2) with windows 10 (upgraded from originally 8).
Some days ago I bought Reimage antivirus software and ran it 2 times.
3:rd time I wanted to run the Reimage it asked me to restart first, I clicked "yes" and came back to the site where you unlock with the 4 digit pin, but the pin suddenly does not work anymore since that moment. I have even tryed all thinkable codes and numbers but nothing will work. Also restarted pressing shift to get into repair mode but all comes back to that pin code site.
I have files I dont want to loose so the only I didnt try is complete restore.

Best Regards

Peter

Please see if you can log in to the safe mode as explained in the video below, and let us know the results

Yes i can access safe mode but sorry however I try just keep coming back to login screen where my pin does´nt work anymore

Please reset the PIN from the safe mode

I tried most avalible options from safe mode but all of them send me back to login screen that says wrong pin

What were the available options? I wanted you to reset the password as explained at the linked article below
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-change-pin-windows-10

Those sites showed on link I can not access.
From safe mode I just return to login screen

I also tried a software iSumsoft to change pin....but still the same

let me get this right.. are you able to log in to the safe mode?

Right, access to safe mode is possible by repetely pressing shift and choose restart

Okay, that's nice! Did you select the option  to  load safe mode with networking? It would enable us to access the Internet from the safe mode