Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opening my own computer business and need advice
(04-19-2018, 11:41 AM)Britec Wrote:  The first bit of advise I would give is have a good business plan. (Important) By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.

List of Computer Repair Tracking Software: Some of these software are designed for big company's 

PC Repair Tracker - Pay a one of fee $200 for this software

RepairTraq - Free, Designed for PC Repair

MyITCRM - Free Computer Repairs Industry

Trailblaze - 50 user licence for only £195 (Approx. $240 US). 

Remedy - corporate environment. (We use this) Might be a bit much for a starter company 

OpenRMA - Computer Repair Tracking Software

Here is some free business templates:

Invoice, Purchase Order, Billing etc

I very rarely promote this link below because I think you can get a lot of these documents for free and the cross promoting and glowing reviews is done within a circle of people which is part of the group. Its very shady and I have seen this type of promoting with Steve Cherubino. It's a money making scheme which can be quite lucrative because of the lack of knowledge of  someone who is starting there own business for the first time.  

Technibble Computer Business Kit v3

T Shirt company's are everywhere on the internet 

Company Maintenance Contracts and all other items you listed should of all be covered by a good business plan. 

Don't understated a business plan, this should of been a discussion with your business adviser. Always have a business plan drawn up to discuss concerns you may have with your business adviser. Remember: By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.

Hope this helps.

Yes this all helps Brain, thank you so much. Yes, I have a business plan together. I think its important to reach out to others that have exp in this area, bc its helps me ensure I am crossing all my "T,s" and doting my "I,s". I really appreciate your reply on these things!! All this helps me a lot. When my web developer is done with my website, I can do my business cards, then my business sign will be going up.. I am also advertising on our cars, along with Social media integration. Looks like I might use online QuickBooks unless anyone has a better suggestion. My wife is a financial expert with numbers so i am looking for easy billing software, bc shes not really the best with computers, only numbers... As I mentioned, i am only servicing smalls business owners and residential customers, so my services will not be huge like some I have seen over the years. Simple networking, break n fix, remote help, server maint, etc...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opening my own computer business and need advice - mickeymbbc - 04-19-2018, 01:10 PM