Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opening my own computer business and need advice
(04-19-2018, 02:17 PM)Timster Wrote:  In my opinion and where I live word of mouth has been the second biggest way of getting seen. The first of course is a website with good SEO. It took years of great customer relations, professional work and fair prices for me to start seeing new customers coming in from word of mouth. Having a good business plan and certs and good website is important but I feel what is just as important is how you talk to your customers, quality and efficient service along with fair prices consistently. Communication is key. That becomes tough when you have employees so hiring people you know have good people skills along with tech skills. This will keep your customers coming back and telling their friends and family. Without the return customers and good reputation the business plan is out the window.

Thank you. I totally agree. While a business plan is important, it doesn't do long-term justice without people/tech skills. Whats good for me I think is that I have both my sons that will be working for me, and they both are certified with great people skills. Thanks so much for your reply!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opening my own computer business and need advice - mickeymbbc - 04-19-2018, 04:47 PM