Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Hp Laptop w Windows 10 will not populate any usb devices or hard drives
(07-12-2018, 01:45 PM)pauli925 Wrote:  
(07-12-2018, 08:16 AM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  I can't view that video has it been taken down for some reason?
Try this link https://youtu.be/EH5Ht8W7HWc it’s still up with all kinds of people in the post taking about this problem

https://youtu.be/EH5Ht8W7HWc Trying to Add the video here from YouTube with correct link

Malwarebytes has been scaning for over 4 hrs overnight Still running and getting another error message pop up during Scan Will post this soon as I get back in from Breakfast So this is not over yet Also need to change Password and I need the old one which can’t remember

(07-12-2018, 03:22 PM)pauli925 Wrote:  
(07-12-2018, 01:45 PM)pauli925 Wrote:  
(07-12-2018, 08:16 AM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  I can't view that video has it been taken down for some reason?
Try this link https://youtu.be/EH5Ht8W7HWc it’s still up with all kinds of people in the post taking about this problem

https://youtu.be/EH5Ht8W7HWc Trying to Add the video here from YouTube with correct link

Malwarebytes has been scaning for over 4 hrs overnight Still running and getting another error message pop up during Scan Will post this soon as I get back in from Breakfast So this is not over yet Also need to change Password and I need the old one which can’t remember

The Error pop up box is A Malwarebytes Network Connection Error (my Hp Laptop is not connected to the internet right now)
It reads as follows Unable to contact license server. Check your network connection or contact your system Administrator for help

I think the reason for this corrupted User account

create a new user account then log in new account check to see how everything

open CMD as Admin

Code:
net user NewUser NewPassword /add

replace new user with whatever username u would like

also, do the same for new password

(07-12-2018, 05:12 PM)Compton Wrote:  I think the reason for this corrupted User account

open CMD as Admin

Code:

Will doing this migrate all my files and installed software? Because Malwarebytes is still scanning for almost 7 hrs now

(07-12-2018, 05:46 PM)pauli925 Wrote:  
(07-12-2018, 05:12 PM)Compton Wrote:  I think the reason for this corrupted User account

open CMD as Admin

Code:

Will doing this migrate all my files and installed software? Because Malwarebytes is still scanning for almost 7 hrs now

Also is there a video tutorial to do this?

yes software will be there in the new user profile

(07-12-2018, 06:50 PM)Compton Wrote:  yes software will be there in the new user profile

Ok SFC Scannow came back with no violations Malwarebytes still scanning now just over 8 hours Should I suspend Malwarebytes scanning and do this now mate?

yes you should

(07-12-2018, 08:21 PM)Compton Wrote:  yes you should

Starting this now

Created new User according to the the video here Linked it to my Microsoft Live account which now logs into my hold User account with the same password
and ran chkdsk on old user profile account come back fine

(07-13-2018, 12:43 AM)pauli925 Wrote:  

Created new User according to the the video here Linked it to my Microsoft Live account which now logs into my hold User account with the same password

However can’t log on to new user says this when attempting

The User Profile service failed the sign-in

User Profile cannot be loaded

However can’t log on to new user says this when attempting

The User Profile service failed the sign-in

User Profile cannot be loaded

So there are 3 User Profile clickable Log In in lower left corner on Log on screen

The old one
Administrator
The new one

The Administrator logs on with all the problems in the video link I posted
Black screen with trash can on it I guess I can delete it now If so how?

so I guess everything working on the new user account?