Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions on creating an unattended installation disk
I have a question that has been bugging me for a while, since I have been installing all different kinds of operating systems on my test pc ranging from windows xp-10, and an ubuntu installation. How do I create an unattended setup file in the form of a text file (I think that is how you do it?) which you can type in all of your information into the text boxes you are going to run into the most, like your product key, and account information. How can I do this in order to make the installation of an OS faster and so that I don't have to be sitting and waiting for an OS to install?

(07-17-2018, 08:10 PM)Corey Wrote:  I have a question that has been bugging me for a while, since I have been installing all different kinds of operating systems on my test pc ranging from windows xp-10, and an ubuntu installation. How do I create an unattended setup file in the form of a text file (I think that is how you do it?) which you can type in all of your information into the text boxes you are going to run into the most, like your product key, and account information. How can I do this in order to make the installation of an OS faster and so that I don't have to be sitting and waiting for an OS to install?

Smrik you can embedded the video it would look cleaner