Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HP - PAVILION P6-2003W RUNNING WINDOWS 10, 1803 – SHUTDOWN PROBLEM
I'm going to print a list of all of my installed programs, saving as many setup files as possible, and then run a complete backup of my personal files before I do the October update as a clean install, and will most definitely keep you posted...

PS - Incidentally; my mother-in-law (she lives with us) is running Windows 10 (newest update) on her HP laptop (model# G71-329WM) that is 3 years older than my HP Pavilion p6-2003w that we've been troubleshooting, and it is giving her no problems at all. - Not a "dig", just thought you might be interested... since you have mentioned the "age" of my PC so many times. (Even though in the past couple of months I have quite literally "gutted out" the PC with virtually all brand new hardware); and also, from what I've been reading at the HP website, all of the chipsets, CPU, memory modules, BIOS, CMOS, etc, are all completely compatible with Windows 10. - Isn't that strange???

You know, with Halloween not that far away now, maybe my desktop PC is simply haunted... do you know any good exorcists??? Smile

Thanks again!

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP - PAVILION P6-2003W RUNNING WINDOWS 10, 1803 – SHUTDOWN PROBLEM - donehomr - 09-22-2018, 04:13 PM