Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Windows License will Expire soon on ALL computers I use
Good evening:

I have been seeing this error on all machines that I use at work, and sometimes at home on my netbook. The problem is that windows 10 pro IS activated with a PRO key, and it keeps coming back.

It seems that the way that they want you to do a fix on this is to DISABLE Windows Update and couple other things. Why does this occur? Is this something that is like a virus? I have NEVER had a problem with activation or licenses, so I wonder if I can "rip out" that function and have windows 10 continue to work with its current key.

I have tried about 8 ways to fix this, and I wish that they worked, including a video on youtube by Timster - I think he did something out of sequence, but regardless of this, this warning is NOT accurate and I need to NIX it - wondering if Britec can do a video on how to fix this, that works?

Brian
Brian S. Baker
Linux Enthusiast /Computer Consultant At Large/ "The Wizkid"
System Admin: buddy-baker.us
buddy-baker.us

That's the trouble with Windows 10 and it's activation sometimes. I have been in circles with Micro$oft and activation issues.
Tim's Computer Repair (TCR) 
1503 Kings Way, Savannah, GA 31406, US
912-220-0765
https://www.TimsComputerFix.net 

Try using a key finder and grab the keys from the computers and re-enter the key back in with out being online it should accept the keys you can not totally disable windows Updates

If it happens again just get a Windows 10 pro key from SCD KEY they are only $22AUD or around $14-$16USD it has to be a Windows activation server issue if it keeps coming back with the same message on the same keys if it keeps on doing the same thing it’s most likely the keys are black listed meaning that the keys have been activated too many times or you have upgraded some hardware on the pc making the hardware code change and windows activation servers pick that up thinking you are using 2 pc on one key

Cheers I hope I helped out

I think what's happening Microsoft are looking for all who use pirate windows 10 or fake windows 10

because loads of people upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 using fake keys

but what may be happening Microsoft maybe false flagging people keys

remember its an algorithm that doing check which probably getting it wrong

I think the best thing to do is wait it out