Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Non Bootable PC
(12-02-2018, 02:38 PM)Compton Wrote:  Well if you test using good ram

I would say the motherboard ram slot's are bad

Which means  the motbbord is bad

Hi
Well that's what I thought considering all the weird Activity with machine ,,, I just wanted Clarification from Someone ( Like Your Good Self ) that all Avenues had been exhausted before classing the Board as bad ...
Can I just Say " Thank You " For all Your Replies and valued Time spent on this Post ..

Have a Great Week & Thanks Alot Again

Noel Smile Smile

You are welcome Smile

(12-02-2018, 02:50 PM)Compton Wrote:  You are welcome Smile

Hi
On consent of friend I have just ordered a replacement MSI board ,,,, I will let You know with an update when I have re-installed board and tested ....
May be helpful for You if in Future a identical problem gets posted on Forum ....

Noel Smile

(12-02-2018, 02:38 PM)Compton Wrote:  Well if you test using good ram

I would say the motherboard ram slot's are bad

Which means  the motbbord is bad

Hi Compton
RE; Non Booting PC .... I ordered a replacement Board after ( Between Us ) Identified a poss bad board ... Replaced the board Today and everything is good with PC now ... Win 10 loaded and running nicely ... RAM was bad that was installed in machine when repair was taken on because on first boot with RAM installed got crazy fan speed and No display ... Changed RAM with known good DIMMS and Now all Good ...

Just Posted this in case it will help others and more Importantly """" THANK YOU""" For Your Help

Noel

welcome solved thread closed