Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
power blackout
my computer turned off because of the power blackout, do i need to check the hard drive for errors? because it seems like it's running slow during logging on

is this the same computer with those high temperature that could be making the computer work slow ?

but you could check the HDD health status using https://crystalmark.info/software/CrystalDiskInfo/index-e.html

(03-03-2015, 01:24 AM)Compton Wrote:  is this the same computer with those high  temperature  that could be making the computer work slow ?

but you could check the HDD health status using https://crystalmark.info/software/CrystalDiskInfo/index-e.html

i got heater on in my room and it's very warm in my room because of high temp on my computer and i didn't overclock, yeah i'm using same computer

ok is the computer still working slow? you should try and get those temp dowm

maybe you should try moving the computer in to a cooler room

also adding systems fans would help also clean dust out

(03-03-2015, 02:17 AM)Compton Wrote:  ok is the computer still working slow? you should  try  and  get those temp dowm

maybe you should try moving the computer in to a cooler room

also adding systems fans would help also clean dust out

ok, do i need to format and reinstall operating system? because my computer turned off by itself because of the power blackout

no I don,t think you need to re install just because the computer turn off itself

is the computer still working ?

is the computer turning itself off or resting itself ?

(03-03-2015, 11:10 AM)Compton Wrote:  no I don,t think you need to re install just because the computer turn off itself

is the computer still working ?

is the computer turning itself off or resting itself ?

it's still working
it's on
couple days my computer turned off by itself because of the power blackout or outage - thread closed