Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Screen in Depth usbport.sys
This thing seems to have a mind of it's own at times. I have also updated Firefox through patch my PC recently as well. The changes are I had the system set up for me to do my windows updates manually now it is doing them automatically and will not let me back in to reset back to manual. The language I on some of the sites I use very frequently are being changed to another language, and there are times when I shut the system down it takes a long time to complete when I bring the screen back up it says "If I shut the system down now other people using this computer may lose unsaved work" and nothing will be opened. I had to restore the system a few days ago because the printer would not work it was saying " printer is being used by another computer". Everything is still working perfectly at the moment.

did you scan your system for malware

do you have any remote access program install because it sounds like someone hack your system

(06-10-2015, 12:55 PM)Compton Wrote:  did you scan your system for malware

do you have any remote access program install because it sounds like someone hack your system

May have found my problem. A friend of mine told me about this site. There were some things I was interested in but it's a little too technical for my knowledge range. I joined the forum but have never been back till today and this is what I found.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I can,t see what it say

what dose it say?

(06-10-2015, 07:22 PM)Compton Wrote:  I can,t see what it say

what those it say?

I can't get it any bigger but the thread is titled Off Topic subtitle says Tired of the hacking? Get in here and start posting.

so you are thinking someone from there hack your system?

did you download anything from there before

I have never downloaded anything from there after I joined the forum I surfed through 1 time and realized it's way too technical for me and I haven't been back. This has been approx. 2 months ago? I only download from places I have been with a bit and trust such as this one.

ok it would be a little far out just by joining the site they can hack your system

but anything is possible

the only thing they would have on you is your IP address

So if I withdrew my forum application they could possibly still have my IP address right?

yes its possibly but you have to remember the ISP change your IP address now and again

if you have a dynamic IP address