Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Screen in Depth usbport.sys
Oh OK thanks. 1 more question right quick you guys know better about this this stuff than I do. I know hackers are slick but is there any way to scan your system to see if anyone is messing around without permission?

you can look for Signs

https://www.wikihow.com/Know-if-You%27ve-Been-Hacked

if you are not sure I would just reinstalling windows 8.1

make you backup your important data first

Thanks. While this is working correctly I am going to ride it out before I unplug wires and go inside I do appreciate the help so far. For the time being I am going to get back to Brian's tutorial on getting safe mode more user friendly.

Hey Guys, I stumbled across this page while searching for a fix for a minor issue. It describes the exact problems I've posted and we have troubleshot & picked apart and provides a solution if it occurs again in the future. I would like to share the link in case others are having a blue screen/similar issues such as mine while using the Mozilla/Firefox browser.
Link Removed by Admin for Poor Reputation, I would also like to thank each and every one of you for your help and patience with me in this thread, you're awesome as well as your finely managed/operated tech support forum, it is second to none in my book. I appreciate it very much.

.png   2015-07-08_12-56-00.png (Size: 140.38 KB / Downloads: 21)

Yea that toolbar repair has nothing to do with your problem of usbport.sys,

You'd better give your system a bloody good going over with various anti-malware tools.