The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't Fix Internet Problems
Hello, I have recently cleaned my computer of viruses and malware using malwarebytes and avast. I am now having problems that weren't going on before. I cannot use google chrome, it gives me an error that it can't connect to proxy, and I am now getting error code -103 on Steam which I guess is the same problem because everything else so far is working fine. I have tried everything I've found on the internet for fixing this problem, and nothing is working at all. I have tried to go to the LAN settings and unchecking "use a proxy server for LAN", I've tried 2 microsoft fixits, FRST, FSS, MiniToolBox, AviraDNSRepair, and messing with registry and things according to videos I've watched. Nothing is working. I have seen someone say that completely wiping the hard drive and reinstalling the operating system worked, but that is the LAST thing I want to do. Please help me, I have no idea what else to do at this point. I am new to this website so if there is anything wrong with my post or something please let me know

Messages In This Thread
Can't Fix Internet Problems - CoalMiner107 - 05-24-2015, 06:48 PM
RE: Can't Fix Internet Problems - Timster - 05-24-2015, 09:40 PM
RE: Can't Fix Internet Problems - Britec - 05-24-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: Can't Fix Internet Problems - Britec - 05-24-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: Can't Fix Internet Problems - Britec - 05-25-2015, 10:21 AM
RE: Can't Fix Internet Problems - Britec - 05-26-2015, 12:59 AM