If you got a Windows 8 computer and want to create a Windows USB Installer to install Windows 8 on you’re computer then you’re in the right place, there is a easy to use application to create Windows 8 USB installer called Windows 8 USB Installer Maker.
To create a Windows 8 USB Installer, you will need these items:
Minimum 4gb USB flash drive or more
Windows 8 ISO
Windows 8 USB Installer Maker (Download it from here)
1. Download the app Windows 8 USB Installer Maker.
2. Extract contents to a folder on your desktop.
3. In your folder contains some files. Double click the file Win8USB.exe.
4. You should now see Windows 8 USB Installer Maker.
5. Select your USB drive from the drop down list. (important: Make sure you select the correct drive letter or you risk losing your data.)
6. Browse for your Windows 8 ISO file.
7. Click Create. (Wait until this process is finished and
be patient it will take a long time to compleate)
“Not responding? Leave it until finished”
8. Now just boot to USB drive and you are ready to install Windows 8. Hope this helps you guys out.