Disable or Change Java Permissions using Group Policy Editor: Quick video on changing the Java Permissions in gpedit.
Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Internet Explorer\Internet Control Panel\Security Page\Internet Zone
This policy setting allows you to manage permissions for Java applets.
If you Enable this policy setting, you can choose options from the drop-down box. Custom, to control permissions settings individually.
1. Low Safety enables applets to perform all operations.
2. Medium Safety enables applets to run in their sandbox, plus capabilities like scratch space and user-controlled file I/O.
3. High Safety enables applets to run in their sandbox. Disable Java to prevent any applets from running.
4. If you disable this policy setting, Java applets cannot run.
5. If you do not configure this policy setting, the permission is set to High Safety.
Once you set you Java Permissions, then click OK
Need any help with your computer, please post on my forum for support.