DIY Home Surveillance with ABOX IP Camera: If you’re looking to tighten up your home security on the cheap or you want to set up a monitoring system in your home or families home then ABOX IP Camera has a cam for an affordable price. The camera is pretty good and has loads of features which are listed below. I will show you how to set up your camera in this video and show you the features it has.
GET IT HERE!!
Importance: The camera only works with 2.4GHz network (Incompatible with 5GHz), wired connection also included.
1) 2.0 Megapixel/1080P HD Pan/Tilt Wired/Wireless IP Camera;
2) H.264 Video Compression;
3) Two Ways Audio (built-in microphone and speaker);
4) IR Cut-off Filter for true color (no color cast);
4) Night Vision (up to 8 meters) via auto IR-LED illumination;
5) Infrared Motion Detection
6) SD Card Slot (support max storage 64G SD card for video)
7) Supports IE 6 or above, Safarito view;
8) Support image full screen and image snapshot;
9) Multi-Protocol support and Transportation (such as TCP, UDP, IP, HTTP and etc);
10) Power Supply: DC 5V / 2A
Join our forum