Easy Steps to Recover Your Lost Data: The loss of data has happened to us all at one stage or another, the good news is it’s possible to recover files with data recovery software. EaseUs File Recovery Software is FREE software that will help you with file recovery.
So whether you have formatted your hard drive and deleted your partition table EaseUs data recovery software can attempt to recover that data from your PC. So no matter what computer problem you are having BSOD, Malware, Lost Partition, Accidental Deletion or an Operating System Crash EaseUs data recovery software will recover that lost data.
- Accidental Deletion
- Recover formatted files
- Recover from hard drive damage
- Hard Drive Failure
- Recover from virus attack
- Virus Attack
- Recover from OS crash or error
- System Crash
- Recover from lost partition
- Partition Loss
- Recover from raw partition
- RAW Partition
- Recover any files
- And Other Cases
So before you send your hard drive away for data recovery to one of the expensive companies, give EaseUs Data Recovery software a try, your be very surprised how powerful the file recovery software is to recover data from a failing hard drive. EaseUs Recovery Software can recover different types of files. Photos, Graphics & Images, Audio files, Documents, Videos files, Email and many other types of files.
As long as you have not been scrubbing or sanitising the drive or using methods like DoD 5220.22-M method for deleting files. You should be able to recover your lost data or partition.
The first thing to do when you run into trouble with the loss of data is to stop using the computer as soon as possible.
Once you’re ready to recover your lost data. Just follow these simple steps.
- Download the EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard program and install it on your computer (Important: DO NOT install it on the disk where you lost your data, otherwise those lost files and data will be overwritten.)
- Next select a location to scan and start recovering lost data, for example, Desktop, Libraries, Windows partitions, even lost partitions can be recovered (The lost partitions option is great when the data loss is caused by deleting a partition, losing a partition or re-partition. Our EaseUs Data Recovery Software will scan your partition table and list all the deleted partition.)
- Scan Your Computer or Device, you have 2 options, quick scan and deep scan, first try the quick scan method and see if this recovers your lost data. If that scan was not successful, try the deep scan, it will take a long while to complete, so please be patient. Important: do not interrupt or use the computer while EaseUs Data Recovery Software is working.
- Once the scan is complete Preview and Recover the Files, now just export the recovered data you want to restore. If it is photos, you will see a small thumbnail of the recovered image.
That’s it, you should of now successfully recovered all of your deleted files. Remember to make backups on a regular basis to prevent the type of disaster happening again.