Remove Virus for Free with Norton Power Eraser: Norton Power Eraser is a free virus removal tool that was created be Symantec, it’s been designed to remove all types infections from rootkits, malware, adware, ransomware and malicious software like rogue’s, it’s even cable of remove junkware like toolbars and fake programs that act like system cleaners and system optimisers . Norton Power Eraser is a tool to use if your Antivirus program has been disabled by a virus or having trouble removing a typical type of malicious malware. It takes a more aggressive approach in removing trojans and other type of infections. Norton Power Eraser uses non-traditional techniques to remove infections from your computer, even if not bootable. Norton Power Eraser has many different scan modes to detect a full range of virus, this will help detect and remove threats from infected computer system.
How to Use Norton Power Eraser:
1. Get the latest version of Norton Power Eraser
2. Save the file to desktop.
3. Reboot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking (Press F8 continuously on reboot)
Use UP & DOWN Arrow to select Safe Mode with Networking and Press Enter
4. Locate NPE.exe. on Desktop Double-Click to run Norton Power Eraser.
5. Click Scan for Risks
6. Norton Power Eraser’s will pre-pair to scan for Rootkits
7. Click Restart
8. Norton Power Eraser will now start is scan
9. Once complete you will see the results. ( You may have false-positive results. Remove check marks on legitimate files.)
10. Click Fix Now to remove infected files.
11. Norton Power Eraser will create a restore point and also has a feature to allow to roll-back and Undo deleted Items.
That’s it, if you find this post helpful share it with your friends.