Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows update fails to connect
Thank you I have uninstalled the two drivers,and have run clean boot as instructed , and still it looks and looks for updates and never finds any
I have gone back to computer management Following restart ....base dystem driver has reinstalled but with exclamation mark.

Do you know of anyone who could look at my computer by remote, the problem might be obvious to someone who knows what to look for ?

Thanks again

(05-12-2016, 10:33 AM)Scallywag247 Wrote:  Thank you I have uninstalled the two drivers,and have run clean boot as instructed , and still it looks and looks for updates and never finds any
I have gone back to computer management Following restart ....base dystem driver has reinstalled but with exclamation mark.

Do you know of anyone who could look at my computer by remote, the problem might be obvious to someone who knows what to look for ?

Thanks again

If you are looking for remote assistance, you would have to wait. It would be up to the moderators or administrators to decide.

(05-12-2016, 11:20 AM)Partha Wrote:  
(05-12-2016, 10:33 AM)Scallywag247 Wrote:  Thank you I have uninstalled the two drivers,and have run clean boot as instructed , and still it looks and looks for updates and never finds any

Thanks again

If you are looking for remote assistance, you would have to wait. It would be up to the moderators or administrators to decide.

Thank you I can only hope someone can help me, I feel I have exhausted all trouble shooote s and suggestions

I think the problem is on Microsoft end the windows 7 updates server have slow down

its happening to everybody what I did is to download windows 7 updates then slipstream them into windows 7 ISO

you can the updates using WSUS Offline Update https://download.wsusoffline.net/ its faster doing it that way

Thank you to all that have tried to help, but i have concluded that no one knows the answer

It bad enough being deaf without spending any more of my life trying to repair this myself

Windows are for looking out of not into !

Status Resolved

Anyone suffering same symptoms , I suggest you contact Microsoft support and ask for assistence to install Windows 10 , a fresh copy will resolve the update issue

It was a pleasent experience

thread closed in the future don,t be deleting your post