The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Central Illinois!
Hi, I'm new here. My name is Austin. I'm a 29 year old guy from Central Illinois in the USA.

I'm a longtime fan of Brian's videos on YT and have watched them over the years.

I'm a tech, geek, and overall obsessed with anything and everything tech. My particular interests are more in the software world. Specifically Microsoft products and services. Interested in all things Windows, Office, Server, etc. Windows Internals and repairing things at the OS or Software level is what I enjoy. Over the years I've specialized in malware removal and OS tuneups and maintenance and general repairs of the OS and troubleshooting Windows issues. I love doing remote work. I mostly work on my own as a repair tech but I do work with some local businesses as a regular tech/IT/maintenance guy. I have a new and growing interest in Windows Server, Virtualization, Azure, and PowerShell.

My own main rig is actually a MacBook Pro! Heresy, I know. It's a newer Touch Bar 15 inch model with an i7, 16GB RAM, and and 256GB PCIE SSD. I'm a laptop guy at heart, and if I need to plug into a monitor and keyboard/mouse I'm still able to do so. The lack of ports on the MBP can be challenging but I absolutely love the Kingston Nucleum for extra ports. I use macOS High Sierra and of course, Windows 10 with Office 2016 via Office 365. I do have it set up as Boot Camp so I can access all of my resources but I have VMWare Fusion connected to it so I can access it also while still having macOS running. I love it. I love macOS for my personal use but I still am a Windows guy for business type work.

I hope to learn lots here and share my knowledge when I can.

Thanks guys!

-Austin/techgeek88

Messages In This Thread
Hello from Central Illinois! - techgeek88 - 07-22-2018, 05:03 AM
RE: Hello from Central Illinois! - Timster - 07-22-2018, 02:02 PM
RE: Hello from Central Illinois! - Britec - 07-22-2018, 08:38 PM