Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Kaspersky anti virus
(07-28-2017, 09:35 AM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  Wouldn't you have to keep using the VPN? If you stop and go back to your original IP address doesn't the program detect that and try to download from a US server it can't find?
That is a good point GS, I wonder if that will happen???

nope once you download and install  it you can switch back to your original IP no problems it  will keep activated  and download and install updates Smile

(07-28-2017, 11:16 AM)Compton Wrote:  nope once you download and install  it you can switch back to your original IP no problems it  will keep activated  and download and install updates Smile
Ah ok then, cool Smile

(07-28-2017, 11:16 AM)Compton Wrote:  nope once you download and install  it you can switch back to your original IP no problems it  will keep activated  and download and install updates Smile

Makes you wonder why they don't just release it globally at the same time then Huh

I know it is crazy lol

I think because they don't want to overload servers

how it works is that it will download an online installer after running that it will connect to a server

download install it onto the computer after its install you can switch back to your original IP no problems Smile

Servers have failsafes in place to stop overloads like that, also if they use Virtual servers they can have as many as they like. So it still makes no sense to me.

GS that's  only possible reason I can think of Smile

(07-28-2017, 11:54 AM)Compton Wrote:  GS that's  only possible reason I can think of Smile

I can think of another to do with US Congress but that's at present hearsay. Besides I think this thread has been 'thrown' somewhat so lets leave it at a simple ???

https://www.softpedia.com/get/Antivirus/Kaspersky-Free.shtml

Softpedia has it and thats where i got my download because the one on the kaspersky site isnt working for me

But the online and offline installer can be found on the link above