Poll: Should you disable all the privacy options in Windows 10?
Hell yes, I can't sleep at night!
Nah, it's all hyped up, if you ain't got nothing to hide there's nothing to worry about.
I don't really have an opinion, just let me see what everyone else thinks.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 10 Privacy Poll
Question 
Are you really concerned about privacy issues when it comes to Windows 10? if so, is it really such a big deal? Other big names have been invading our privacy (eg. Google and Apple) for years. That all died down and now nobody really moans that much about it and nobody (I've heard of) has had anything 'bad' happen to them as a result. Is this really a worry for the paranoid only? or is this really a 'different' kind of privacy issue which needs to be taken care of?

Let's see what everyone thinks.
Remember! You should exercise complete CTRL and you ALT to think carefully before you DELete stuff willy nilly.

once you use technology privacy will always be issue

at the end of the day people have to face reality

(10-16-2015, 09:35 PM)Compton Wrote:  once you use technology privacy will always be issue

at the end of the day people have to face reality

Good point Compton, and so very true.
Remember! You should exercise complete CTRL and you ALT to think carefully before you DELete stuff willy nilly.

I have no say on this as I don't have win 10 however, I hear a lot of people desensitizing themselves and each other by saying "you give away everything on the internet anyway". Well, yes that's true to a point but, it is usually your choice what / which info you give out.

So quarrelling about this or that when it comes to privacy is irrelevant, if you are concerned then begin to either remove or change your digital footprint drastically that way people will assume you're a Black Caucasian Male of Asymmetric sex with Mousey Blonde Brown Ginger Hair, between 2'4" and 7' tall with a wheelchair and are currently taking part in the Samoan islands Olympics where you came both first and third in the 100 metres egg and spoon race whilst training pandas in Beijing. Big Grin

Cover as many bases as possible and sit back to see just what happens.

@GuiltySpark LOL I like your style Smile

I think GuiltySpark is pretty good at covering his track's lol