Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home traffic runs through installed firewall software inside a PC
Hello there,

I think that have a simple problem, that looks hard for me..

I am trying to make an old PC to be a home network firewall if possible... I installed Comodo Free Firewall on that old computer, and I want all devices traffic runs through that Comodo Firewall software, is that possible?

My old computer runs Windows 10, 4GB RAM, a decent Intel processor, and my router is Asus AC68U.

Comodo Free Firewall will only filter traffic coming through that computer

all your network is already going though your router which have a firewall

Comodo! have they made that usable yet?? Last time I tried it with HIPS, which is the only reason to use Comodo, it was so impossible to set everything to just use my computer normally.. all the rules and etc..

I like the idea but They didn't make it user-friendly enough and the way they word things like which "network zone" you are in and all that..

all they had to do was say "i want this to run with... or Only in..." things like that but instead they have the warped entire massively scaled obscure way of wording all the rules and zones you can have the rule sets in...

There are programs like Sphinx Firewall and Binisoft Firewall that are close to doing it right.. But I'm not sure they are HIPS like comodo..