Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
win 10 net problems
Sad 
i run win 10 and i like to know a perm fix for (One or more network protocols are missing / Windows sockets registry entries are missing ) i tried many fixes for this problem,i see you do alot of win 10 video fixes need help on this problem, is it win 10 or something else .

Could be a mixture of things Conflicts with AV and Windows Upgrade, could be the latest Windows Update.

What have you tried so far?

(02-17-2016, 01:56 PM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  Could be a mixture of things Conflicts with AV and Windows Upgrade, could be the latest Windows Update.

I have reset winsock then I went to regedit and ran under admin to The folder you need to change the permissions on is under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControl­Set/Control/Nsi/{eb004a00-9b1a-11d4-9123­-0050047759bc}/26. Just right click on the 26 folder and give "Everyone" (the group, that is) full permissions. Then run the netsh command again, and it still does the same I was about to reset my win 10 but I hate to lose my programs I have I even tried the (netsh int ip reset c:\resetLog.txt) in cmd admin my pc now all the web sites I go to take a lo0ng time to load now I tried to uninstall the new updates and I had a error in doing so I'm lost now

(02-17-2016, 02:16 PM)basher2342000 Wrote:  
(02-17-2016, 01:56 PM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  Could be a mixture of things Conflicts with AV and Windows Upgrade, could be the latest Windows Update.

I have reset winsock then I went to regedit and ran under admin to The folder you need to change the permissions on is under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControl­Set/Control/Nsi/{eb004a00-9b1a-11d4-9123­-0050047759bc}/26. Just right click on the 26 folder and give "Everyone" (the group, that is) full permissions. Then run the netsh command again, and it still does the same I was about to reset my win 10 but I hate to lose my programs I have I even tried the (netsh int ip reset c:\resetLog.txt) in cmd admin my pc now all the web sites I go to take a lo0ng time to load now I tried to uninstall the new updates and I had a error in doing so I'm lost now

I have a question in my d/l folder I see a link for win 10 install can I install win 10 over of what I have now and still be able to keep my files and programs I have no win 10 disk I got this upgrade online from Microsoft