• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Folder Lock 7.5 Forget locker password
Hello
I am using Folder Lock 7.5
I know the master key password
and have created a locker using the program
but i forget " the locker password" not the master key
only the locker password
Can anyone help me on how to unlock the locker ????

(02-22-2016, 08:40 PM)Mohey al-Deen Wrote:  Hello
I am using Folder Lock 7.5
I know the master key password
and have created a locker using the program
but i forget  " the locker password" not the master key
only the locker password
Can anyone help me on how to unlock the locker ????

There are a few options available.

1. Try starting in safe mode, and run folder lock, you should be able open folder without password. (Not sure if they fixed this in version 7.5)

2. If you uninstall folder lock it will unlock all your files. Follow this video if you have trouble:

3. As a last resort, you can remove your drive, and connect it to another computer as an external drive and you will find all your files at E:\Program Files\Folder Lock\Locked\xxx

Note that "xxx" is a hidden folder where you will find all your files. replace E:\ with whatever drive letter shows after connecting to the computer.
Remember! You should exercise complete CTRL and you ALT to think carefully before you DELete stuff willy nilly.

I didn't lock my files
I have encrypted them in a locker and forgotten it's password
first and second solution didn't work
and the third one is a little bit difficult
How can I hack my own locker :3 ?

From their site:

Q7. I have forgotten the password for my Locker. How can I get it back?

Please note that since we DO NOT store any passwords, your password CANNOT be retrieved. Please make sure that you REMEMBER YOUR LOCKER PASSWORD AT ALL TIMES!

Q8. I have forgotten the password for my Locker. Can I still delete it?

Yes. Even though your password CANNOT be retrieved, you can still use your Master Password to delete your Locker

Q13. I have forgotten my password for the Locker. How can I get my files back?

Folder Lock has been developed to provide the most comprehensive and robust defense against any data threat. One of the key defense features the application provides is removing any backdoors to this protection, which includes keeping passwords in a database. Unfortunately, if you have forgotten your password, then YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RETRIEVE YOUR DATA BACK! Please make sure that you remember your password at ALL times or keep it in a safe place.

thanks for effort
I know there is no legal way to get the files back
but dose anyone know how to get by this ????

What you're asking for is to hack a program which is not condoned on this forum. Please read the Forum Rules

Not to mention 256AES encryption would take a while to create a program to do it and I'm not payed anything to do it.

OK Fine I am sorry