Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
malwarebytes anti exploit
i have Windows Defender (real protection is on), Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit free edition and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware free edition on my Windows 8.1, any thoughts on this?
i have deleted my post at https://briteccomputers.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=1804 because don't wanna get warning again

I would get Malwarebytes Anti-Malware pro

I would also change from Windows Defender

As long as you don't visit dodgy sites you should be ok just run MBAM on a regular basis e.g. every three days to make sure, more if you frequent worrysome places.

Compton, ok i will buy malwarebytes anti malware premium (formely malwarebytes pro)

what i am going to change from windows defender to what?

(03-03-2016, 10:04 PM)f23948 Wrote:  what i am going to change from windows defender to what?

I've been using Comodo free Firewall together with Avast free antivirus for ages. They work well together and with MBAM pro.
Remember! You should exercise complete CTRL and you ALT to think carefully before you DELete stuff willy nilly.

EAPTCB, ok cool thanks

(03-04-2016, 01:09 PM)Compton Wrote:  

ok, i have bought malwarebytes anti malware premium and trying to install avast anti virus free edition? what should i uncheck?
[Image: ERQYGIm.png]

That would depend on what you want out of it.

For me personally I would uncheck everything except File Shield, Web Shield and Browser Protection. But that's my preference only.

ok cool thanks