Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Easter!
Happy Easter everyone.
Remember! You should exercise complete CTRL and you ALT to think carefully before you DELete stuff willy nilly.

Happy Easter EAPTCB do you guys celebrate Easter over there in the UK?

its a big celebrate over here flying of the kites

(03-27-2016, 01:11 AM)Compton Wrote:  Happy Easter EAPTCB do you guys celebrate Easter over there in the UK?

LOL. You need to get out more Compton. Easter is a Pagan Value, Easter from the goddess Oestara. The UK was once and still is technically speaking Pagan land.

Happy Easter EAPTCB

Compton.... flying kites is big over there on Easter? Wow never knew... Do you have pics?
Tim's Computer Repair (TCR) 
1503 Kings Way, Savannah, GA 31406, US
912-220-0765
https://www.TimsComputerFix.net 

(03-27-2016, 01:11 AM)Compton Wrote:  Happy Easter EAPTCB do you guys celebrate Easter over there in the UK?

Hey Compton, Easter sounds great where you are. It sounds like a destination for next year! Smile and yes, Easter is celebrated in the UK, but I think it's more of a celebration of chocolate eggs in this day and age instead of religious reasons. Shame really.

In our family we also get standard fresh eggs, hard boil them and dye them different colours -but usually red. We then choose and egg, and we 'battle' each other by bashing the eggs together (a bit like conkers, or horse chestnuts) the victor is the one whose egg doesn't crack. You have to eat your egg if it cracks before having another go with a new egg!

Remember! You should exercise complete CTRL and you ALT to think carefully before you DELete stuff willy nilly.

Red and battle....Interesting EAPTCB.
Tim's Computer Repair (TCR) 
1503 Kings Way, Savannah, GA 31406, US
912-220-0765
https://www.TimsComputerFix.net 

(03-27-2016, 02:38 PM)Timster Wrote:  Red and battle....Interesting EAPTCB.

It doesn't sound very religious at all when you put it like that Timster Smile sounds more like a sadistic ritual LOL. I can assure you though it's all in good spirit. You'd make a good newspaper columnist Smile

EAPTCB have the Easter eggs here too, but eat them instead of bashing do you guys have the cross buns?
Timster will get some pics tomorrow Easter Monday

Attached Files Image(s)

Happy Easter Everyone: Had a fun time with my family, a ham dinner, and got to spend some time with my niece Wink Was a Great day Smile

Brian
Brian S. Baker
Linux Enthusiast /Computer Consultant At Large/ "The Wizkid"
System Admin: buddy-baker.us
buddy-baker.us

(03-27-2016, 09:13 PM)Compton Wrote:  EAPTCB have the Easter eggs here too, but eat them instead of bashing do you guys have the cross buns?
Timster will get some pics tomorrow Easter Monday

Yes! Hot cross buns we call them. Delicious toasted with some butter.

It's Bank holiday in the UK tomorrow (Monday) this is where traditionally you have to eat ALL the eggs, Hot Cross Buns and anything else to do with Easter before Tuesday, or else it's bad luck. (OK, so I just made that up but that's my excuse to eat everything and I'm sticking with it Smile)