Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 10 Boot Loop (Ran Into Problem/Restart In...)
Okay so update. I got a relative to install the drive. I just Now installed Windows 8 on my laptop with a recovery disc. I'm planning on updating to windows 10 again and I'm going to need to install all of my programs back. That'll be fun.

well its a learning process I am just curious to know how did you get the strip screw out what you should do is to create a system image after you are finish install windows 10 with all your programs and windows updates install

I'm not sure. I can ask my relative how they got it out. And thanks for the suggestion. I'll definitely be more cautious next time.

I'm only able to connect to my WiFi through an Ethernet cable right now. Trying to troubleshoot.

[Image: watch?v=xuyD2Wm4y9Q]

Thanks for the tutorial. Once I install all my programs and Windows 10, I'll make an image of my computer.

personally I use clonezilla

(04-05-2016, 11:15 PM)Zacharias Wrote:  I'm not sure. I can ask my relative how they got it out. And thanks for the suggestion. I'll definitely be more cautious next time.

I'm only able to connect to my WiFi through an Ethernet cable right now. Trying to troubleshoot.

install your WiFi driver

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll look into both tutorials more in depth once I actually download my softwares again. And I will try that (WiFi driver).

VAIO® F Series Laptop Model # SVF15215CXB  https://esupport.sony.com/US/p/model-home.pl?mdl=SVF15215CXB&template_id=1&region_id=1&tab=download#/downloadTab

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My laptop is currently installing Windows 10. I'm not sure my model number (the one on the bottom of my laptop) corresponds with a list I was looking at a minute ago. Once Windows 10 finishes, I'll look at the list again.

I'm on windows 10 now and my WiFi works! No need for the driver stuff. Time to download everything.

Just a question about what happened: do you know why how my computer for that trojan?