Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 10 Boot Loop (Ran Into Problem/Restart In...)
I restarted my laptop and I still receive "Your PC will automatically restart in one minute." I can now access safe mode with the F8 key.

reboot back into this safe mode with networking select scan for rootkits, then run a scan with Malwarebytes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'll try again I suppose. I have gone into Safe Mode with Networking but I think the Trojan is preventing me from connecting to WiFi. I'm going to re scan.

I think we can get the system clean it will take some work are you up for it?

Definitely! I'll do as much as I can to get this laptop working. It's my life. Tongue Just tell me what I can do.

Ok, did you get back into safe mode and Malwarebytes up and running do you have access to a next computer? do you have a flash drive?

I am currently in safe mode with Malwarebytes running. I don't have another computer accessible at the moment. Yes, I have an external hard drive,.

ok you will need assess to a next computer because you will have to download a rescue disk write it to a flash drive run it on your system

Okay actually I cannot find this certain hard drive at the moment. It has 1T of space though. I have smaller flash drives but I'm not sure they'll have enough space.

I will get access to one (computer) possibly tomorrow.

Ok, lets see how the Malwarebytes scan go