Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After installing Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, my hard drive won't boot windows.
(03-30-2016, 03:42 AM)Compton Wrote:  Chkdsk /f /r

I wrote that command before too and it did not fix after scanning.

ok upload the \WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt​.file on your next post

(03-30-2016, 03:47 AM)Compton Wrote:  ok upload the \WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt.file on your next post

\\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolume3\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt​​.

Yes, can you please upload that text file would give me some more information on the problem

(03-30-2016, 12:43 PM)Compton Wrote:  Yes, can you please upload that text file would give me some more information on the problem

My last post was not the text file you needed? Can you please explain to me how to open the file that I have?

Now that was just the location of the file I need the actual text file you can get it using Linux because you can access the C drive in windows using Linux if you need help getting the file just install team viewer in Linux

Thank you, that is really generous for giving me your time and patience. I will not be near my PC for some time, however. Will you be able to go on team viewer around 4:00 PM EST or so?

if I am online at 4PM just send a message

(03-30-2016, 02:44 PM)Compton Wrote:  if I am online at 4PM just send a message

I am at my PC now, and ready for team viewer.

send me a private massage with Team Viewer ID and Password