Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error code: 0x80070570
My computer has the Error code:0x80070570 and its not the copying music to USB or anything like that its nothing to do with my USB heck i have never even put a USB in my computer but this Error is with every single thing on my computer when i try to delete a File or an mp4 or and mp3 file or an image file or an empty folder i can't delete a thing i can't launch my Skype i can't download anything i can't launch my minecraft i can use Cinema 4D i can't use adobe after effects i can't play any of my games om Steam i can't do anything at all and i am at the point were i don't care if i have to delete data for everything on my computer all i would like before i do that is to copy and or back up all of like my minecraft files or the ones i want like my resource packs and for Cinema 4D i wan't to save my finished intros and my templates for both Sony Vegas Pro 13 Cinema 4D R13 Adobe After Effects and Blender and my Band-Cam recording program and my Steam files everything else i do not care if i have to delete and then re install it may take like 4 months to re install EVERYTHING because i have a lot of stuff on my like 3 or 4 year old computer i mean i have so much stuff on it file and folder wise that when i do the command tree on command prompt that it generates so much that my it crashes my computer before it even finishes and when it does finish without crashing it takes like and hour or half just to generate it all so that basicly it if anyone can help then that would be great well i am taking it to someone to fix it today after school witch will be like 4:30PM becuse of after school stuff and just so you know i am smart enogh to understand a bunch of computer stuff because i am in High School 9th grade like 9 weeks left till summer so almost 10th grade and i am 15 years old so i am smart i am not like some 10 year old that found this web site by random chance and also my time zone is Eastern its 10:00AM for me right now so about 6 and half hours or maybe 7 hours from now i am going to be bringing it to get fix unless anyone here can help me and tell me how to fix it before then anyways thats all for now thank you for reading and if i don't say it when u try or did help me than thank you in advanced Thank You.