Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 10 Split screen feature
In windows 8 you could drag your entire desktop to one half of the screen then have a different app say the 'store' app on the other side and you would get a black adjuster in the middle so you can adjust it to your liking. Is this not a feature in windows 10? because i really liked that feature.

Yes you can still do that with windows 10. Actually you can put four on the desk top at a time one in each corner.
WannaBeGeek

(05-06-2016, 01:48 AM)Double clutch Wrote:  Yes you can still do that with windows 10. Actually you can put four on the desk top at a time one in each corner.
how?

Open any program, app. Make sure it is minimized, go to the top of the app, program and hold down the left mouse button and drag to the side or corner of your desk top and release. You can do this with your web browser to.
WannaBeGeek

(06-07-2016, 12:49 AM)Double clutch Wrote:  Open any program, app. Make sure it is minimized, go to the top of the app, program and hold down the left mouse button and drag to the side or corner of your desk top and release. You can do this with your web browser to.

Wait... that's completely different to the windows 8 version

.jpg   windows 8 pic.jpg (Size: 78.26 KB / Downloads: 40)

I like the windows 8 version better

This is what I thought you meant. Sorry didn't mean to mislead you.

WannaBeGeek

(06-07-2016, 11:44 PM)Double clutch Wrote:  This is what I thought you meant. Sorry didn't mean to mislead you.

np both same anyway in win10