Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advanced system cleaner and Smart defrag
Is advanced system cleaner and smart defrag a virus they wont go and make ads pop up but my anti virus can't find it also everytime i uninstall somthing from the IOS company ( people who made the software ) It installs somthing else... Please help me thanks

I am lost are you asking if advanced system cleaner and smart defrag is a virus or safe to use?

(05-18-2016, 07:24 PM)Compton Wrote:  I am lost are you asking if advanced system cleaner and smart defrag is a virus or safe to use?

If it's a virus cause they keep popping up...

should be safe to use were did you download then from

did u download it from iobit website or other website?

There is a company called IObit that makes software called Smart Defrag and Advanced System Care and they are not malicious

It is normal for them to make some ads pop up for revenue since these programs are free

(05-19-2016, 06:29 AM)Partha Wrote:  There is a company called IObit that makes software called Smart Defrag and Advanced System Care and they are not malicious

It is normal for them to make some ads pop up for revenue since these programs are free

I think it came with an app im not sure ...

(05-19-2016, 03:24 PM)TemmieFlakes1 Wrote:  
(05-19-2016, 06:29 AM)Partha Wrote:  There is a company called IObit that makes software called Smart Defrag and Advanced System Care and they are not malicious

which one came up with the app..? smart defrag or advanced system care

(05-19-2016, 03:32 PM)Partha Wrote:  
(05-19-2016, 03:24 PM)TemmieFlakes1 Wrote:  

which one came up with the app..? smart defrag or advanced system care

both and its in an " IOS " folder but i dont know which app

There are programs that come bundled with some other software and this is normal

I don't think there is an issue here but still just to be on the safer side, run a deep scan with a second opinion scanner like Zemana antimalware free or Hitman Pro