Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't Click and Drag In Windows 10
Hello, I have a bit of a problem on my computer, as you's probably know yourself Windows 10 has loads of bugs and stuff but anyway to the point of why I am contacting you's, I started my computer up yesterday and went to start moving files from my computer hard drive to one of my external hard drives and I can't click and drag anything, I have to copy and paste and it's very annoying as it's double the work and I'm moving thousands of files so I need to be able to click and drag files again, this has happened twice already and I've had to reinstall Windows because I didn't know how to fix it but I don't fancy doing that all again and I was wondering if you's knew how to fix the problem?

did you scan your computer for malware

This is a known bug with Windows 10. Not sure if there is a fix for it or not but I don't know of one. Maybe someone else here knows of a fix.
Tim's Computer Repair (TCR) 
1503 Kings Way, Savannah, GA 31406, US
912-220-0765
https://www.TimsComputerFix.net 

I am not having your problem, I never have had that problem. But if you can't find the fix you can join the insider program and if you join the fast track you will get a new build right away. The problem will probable go away. if it does,transfer your files and then stop being an insider, you can stop at any time. Your problem will be solved and your files will be transferred. without fresh install. Just a thought
WannaBeGeek

I had this bug before and for me solution was killing the explorer.exe and starting it again. This is really weird bug, maybe Microsoft will fix it someday.

I believe that it is a bug in windows 10.  Here is a video post from youtube.  

Not much help, I know, but it does confirm the bug.