Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Put ALL Windows Isos and Malware Removal Toolkit on ONE Pendrive
Good Morning All:

I would like to be able to have a pendrive that has the following

1. All Current Windows Versions (Isos)
2. Current Office Versions (2013/2016 Isos)
3. The Britec Malware Removal Toolkit (to run on the drive)

The idea that I had was that I would like to have this Pen (128 GB) Drive able to be bootable, and be able to have each version of windows available to boot and install from the drive, as well as to be able to run the malware tools from the pen.

Using Britec's 2 videos, I have a copy of RMPrepUsb and WinSetupfrom USB. If I take my isos I have, and I follow your directions, I am getting an "error23" when I try to make a test using qmnu - I believe I have all the iso I need, but wonder if your isos are different, or if I need to get the MsDart - which I cannot find, and I think you have to be a member of TechNet to do this.

Is there a way to do what I want to do, or is this old fool (me) dreaming of things that are crazy?

I have a friend that wants me to reinstall his windows 8.1 Pro, and then he says that he can get the drivers installed on his Laptop, but there is no OS on the Primary drive: Figured this stick I make will make my life easier, because then I would have no limitations on size, and I would not have to have Double-Layer DVD's yet - am I doing something wrong??

Brian Baker
Brian S. Baker
Linux Enthusiast /Computer Consultant At Large/ "The Wizkid"
System Admin: buddy-baker.us
buddy-baker.us

I am guessing you are talking about that video
I have one setup windows 7 8.1 10 Linux all work great

(07-05-2016, 12:46 PM)Compton Wrote:  I am guessing you are talking about that video
I have one setup windows 7 8.1 10 Linux all work great

Compton: Is there a way to add Britec's Malware Removal Toolkit on the SAME Pendrive.......I want to have all of that as well, in case I happen to run into a problem where a PC or Laptop is INFECTED and I need to clean it before installing Windows 7/8/8.1/10. I also could put Debian Jessie 8.x on there as well so I could boot a Linux shell to help fix problems.

Thank You sir Smile

Brian
Brian S. Baker
buddy-baker.us

don,t know have not try Britec's Malware Removal Toolkit I would think if it comes in a ISO format you could
you should add a recuse on it also for virus removal I have Manjro Linux on my setup

Compton:

That is what I am asking is what tools and method(s) would allow me to add all the proper isos and be able to make the menus that I see Britec Make: He is a WIZARD when it comes to this, and I want to make sure that it is done right, and I understand how to do it, so I do not make mistakes: A Pendrive like this is a GODSEND and I want to have the tools necessary to help those in need Wink

Thanks Wink
Brian
Brian S. Baker
buddy-baker.us

well if it come in a ISO format it should work because Linux comes with a boot menu and works great with easy to boot
just watch the video I posted  

britec create the menu using that program I hink

Compton:

Willdo: can you boot a live CD with Linux using this method?? I think so......

Brian
Brian S. Baker
buddy-baker.us

you should be able to boot up Linux ISO using program

(07-05-2016, 11:36 PM)Compton Wrote:  you  should be able to boot up Linux ISO  using program
Compton:

Thank You for your Assistance with this Smile

Brian
Brian S. Baker
buddy-baker.us