Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random bluescreen
Well, I don't even know what to write here. I just got a bluescreen and I have no idea why. I made a screen of BlueScreenView, so maybe someone can help me. The code was DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL, but I didn't update any updates since installing Windows and that's the first time I got this bluescreen.
[Image: 8QWGhoe.png]

OK need more system information how to get system information using Belarc Advisor - Free Personal PC Audit

how to post a blue screen report with WhoCrashed on the forum

How to Post Your System Specs in the Forums Using Speccy

Here it is:

Speecy - https://speccy.piriform.com/results/tl6TPsvJk4voZTq7YgQJTQL

WhoCrashed and Belarc in attachments:

Attached Files
.html   Belarc.html (Size: 88.3 KB / Downloads: 6)
.htm   WhoCrashedOutput.htm (Size: 12.66 KB / Downloads: 4)

update your video driver Y50-70 Laptop (Lenovo)

How to install a driver in to your system

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I installed it. Hope this will solve the issue. We will see

ok be sure to keep us up to date

If the driver doesn't work, I would like to know how is your system running, Is it slow are things happening that don't normally happen ,are you hearing noises from your pc, are you getting errors, is data missing. This kind of information helps us to help you solve this problem.
WannaBeGeek

(07-09-2016, 05:33 PM)Double clutch Wrote:  If the driver doesn't work, I would like to know how is your system running, Is it slow are things happening that don't normally happen ,are you hearing noises from your pc, are you getting errors, is data missing. This kind of information  helps us to help you solve this problem.

It works as it always did, it isn't slow, and my pc isn't noisy, data isn't missing. However I sometimes hear error sound on shutting down screen. I don't really kno is it normal, or what is causing it, because error message doesn't appear (if it even is error)

are you still getting blue screen?

(07-16-2016, 10:47 AM)Compton Wrote:  are you still getting blue screen?

No. I think the driver fixed it.