Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Background Becoming Black
(08-01-2016, 07:53 PM)Compton Wrote:  
warning

This forum doesn't condone the use of pirate software, please remove all pirate software from your computer system or we can't help you.

Thanks

oh ok sorry my friend sent me that lol apparently it was a virus xD

ok I did not sent you anything malware

you PM me asking What do you mean by pirate spyware?

The only reason why I have viruses on my computer is because I need to test them on my antivirus that I am developing

my reply was

egaspro13.0.453.exe.zip, Adobe Photoshop CC 2016 Crack _ Serial
Windows.rar, qiji.exe and cheat engine

you are just on the forum trying to make trouble

(08-02-2016, 12:52 AM)Compton Wrote:  ok I did  not sent you anything malware

you PM me asking What do you mean by pirate spyware?

The only reason why I have viruses on my computer is because I need to test them on my antivirus that I am developing

my reply was

egaspro13.0.453.exe.zip, Adobe Photoshop CC 2016 Crack _ Serial
Windows.rar, qiji.exe and cheat engine

you are just on the forum trying to make trouble

What no, I am on this forum because I need help with my computer issues.

Hi Compton, I read the conversation and it seems there is a misunderstanding. I think what wolfpack103 meant was that the viruses were sent by his friend

wolfpack103, I would advise you to make use of commas to indicate pauses in your sentences wherever intended, in order to avoid confusions

Nevertheless, are you sure they are viruses and does the issue still persist? Malwarebytes detected them as potentially unwanted programs

ok I am sorry if I did miss understand what you said wolfpack103,

Partha we can,t help him on still all pirate software is remove

(08-02-2016, 10:39 AM)Compton Wrote:  ok I am sorry if I did miss understand what you said wolfpack103,

yeah, he needs to get rid of those files first.. we don't support the use of pirated software

(08-02-2016, 12:55 PM)Partha Wrote:  
(08-02-2016, 10:39 AM)Compton Wrote:  ok I am sorry if I did miss understand what you said wolfpack103,

yeah, he needs to get rid of those files first.. we don't support the use of pirated software

The only pirated software that I didn't know on my pc was adobe photoshop. And I didn't even want that. I also tested vegaspro13.0.453.exe. That virus is not even sony vegas. Its an installer that installs annoying freeware and a bunch of adware. I tested it on a VM.

(08-02-2016, 01:31 PM)wolfpack103 Wrote:  The only pirated software that I didn't know on my pc was adobe photoshop. And I didn't even want that. I also tested vegaspro13.0.453.exe. That virus is not even sony vegas. Its an installer that installs annoying freeware and a bunch of adware. I tested it on a VM.

Okay, I would like you to first remove all those files and tell us if the issue still exists

(08-02-2016, 02:26 PM)Partha Wrote:  
(08-02-2016, 01:31 PM)wolfpack103 Wrote:  The only pirated software that I didn't know on my pc was adobe photoshop. And I didn't even want that. I also tested vegaspro13.0.453.exe. That virus is not even sony vegas. Its an installer that installs annoying freeware and a bunch of adware. I tested it on a VM.

Okay, I would like you to first remove all those files and tell us if the issue still exists

ok they are removed but the issue still exists

Please install Zemana antimalware free and run a deep scan.. let us know the results

I just happened to read an article where a user reported the same issue and it turns out that he had accidentally modified a setting in the control panel. He was able to fix this by reverting the changes

Please therefore try the following which fixed his issue, if the the deep scan doesn't detect anything

Navigate to the Control Panel --> Ease of access --> Ease of access center --> Make the computer easy to see --> at the end of the page "Make things on the screen easier to see" and uncheck the "Remove background images (where available)"