Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with a Java program running in Windows10
Please visit https://www.zemana.com/AntiMalware, press the Ctrl and F keys together and type "free download" into the search box

Click the button that says FREE DOWNLOAD to download the software, install it and run a deep scan

Does any one else think the CPU is running hot. I think it is and if the scan doesn't work I would suggest he cools that case down, any way he can. Even If he takes a fan and opens the case points the fan directly toward the case. if that does it then you know he needs to clean the case or new thermo past. The fans might not be working correctly. I would also suggest reinstalling the program that is having the issues like REC560 suggested.
WannaBeGeek

(08-25-2016, 01:58 PM)Double clutch Wrote:  Does any one else think the CPU is running hot. I think it is and if the scan doesn't work I would suggest he cools that case down, any way he can. Even If he takes a fan and opens the case points the fan directly toward the case. if that does it then you know he needs to clean the case or new thermo past. The fans might not be working correctly. I would also suggest reinstalling the program that is having the issues like REC560 suggested.

I was also thinking about that but first, let's run the deep scan and see the results

(08-25-2016, 02:02 PM)Partha Wrote:  
(08-25-2016, 01:58 PM)Double clutch Wrote:  Does any one else think the CPU is running hot. I think it is and if the scan doesn't work I would suggest he cools that case down, any way he can. Even If he takes a fan and opens the case points the fan directly toward the case. if that does it then you know he needs to clean the case or new thermo past. The fans might not be working correctly. I would also suggest reinstalling the program that is having the issues like REC560 suggested.

I was also thinking about that but first, let's run the deep scan and see the results

Scan with Zemana is done, here is the SShot, I have not proceeded to the next step, what should I do?

Attached Files Image(s)

It looks clean but I would still like you to remove them. Click on those repair links and select remove instead, and then click Next

I would now like you to run disk optimization on your C drive and then, we will proceed with the removal of Java with Revo Uninstaller Pro

(08-25-2016, 02:02 PM)Partha Wrote:  

The cpu is running @ 25 C at normal use, it only gets hot like that while the program is running because of the calculations it has to perform to get done what it does.
We are used to this running fast and it is not constant, just while it is running calcs.

Don't know if that makes sense.

I just spoke to another user and he had a graphics card fail the other day and he was having this problem too, now he is using his on-board card - which is AMD and it is no longer happening.
Another user had this to say how he remedied his problem:

"Mine is AMD Radeon 7 (built-in) had the glitch after last Java and Windows 10 (not Anniversary update which I avoided) updates...
Got rid of it by opening Java control panel and deleting temp files."

I tried that the other day and it made no difference, so did a couple of others and they had no joy either.

(08-25-2016, 02:16 PM)Partha Wrote:  It looks clean but I would still like you to remove them. Click on those repair links and select remove instead, and then click Next

I would now like you to run disk optimization on your C drive and then, we will proceed with the removal of Java with Revo Uninstaller Pro

How do I do the disk optimization?

The best way to Troubleshoot is to leave no rock unturned.
WannaBeGeek

Search for "defragment and optimize drives", open the app by clicking on it and then, select the C drive and click Optimze

Check the following screenshot

By the way, did you remove those suspicious detections?

Wink 
(08-25-2016, 02:29 PM)Double clutch Wrote:  The best way to Troubleshoot is to leave no rock unturned.

I understand, just trying to feed you info. Smile

Craig, did you remove those detected objects?