Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are there problems with windows after a clean installation?
Hi everyone,

It seems when I perform a clean installation or install windows by booting from a CD/DVD or USB, there always seems to be a problem. Basically, the installation succeeds and I am able to set it up, but there is a problem with the windows features, i.e. Windows update failure or any other feature, meaning that every time I boot from the installation media and install the OS, there is a problem. Then after that I have reset it when the OS is running and there seems to be no problem with system after that.

I don't know why I can't do a clean installation of windows with everything working. I always have to reset the PC after a clean installation and I am getting fed up of doing it because it is time consuming. What am I doing wrong? Am I partitioning it correctly? How do I properly perform a clean installation of windows without any problems?

Thanks

RECdevicehelper

What is the source of these OS(Where do they originate)?
WannaBeGeek

sounds like a compatibly problem did you get this problem before windows 10 anniversary update?

(10-02-2016, 09:47 PM)Double clutch Wrote:  What is the source of these OS(Where do they originate)?
I deal with Windows OS's and I download them from Microsoft officially.

(10-03-2016, 12:33 AM)Compton Wrote:  sounds like a compatibly problem did you get this problem before windows 10 anniversary update?
This problem with Windows 7, 8 and Windows 10 and any OS I install.

ok when you are doing a installation of windows do you have any wireless devices plugin to the computer?
  • mouse
  • keyboard
  • Bluetooth

wireless devices sometimes can cause problem with windows installation

what program are you using to create windows usb installation?  

Yeah that's a good idea Compton. Maybe change the way you are creating the media That's my first thought, that's why I asked you where you were getting the OS because I have hade bad OEM disk Before.
WannaBeGeek

(10-03-2016, 09:23 PM)Compton Wrote:  ok when you are doing a installation of windows do you have any wireless devices plugin to the computer?

• mouse
  • keyboard
  • Bluetooth

wireless devices sometimes can cause problem with windows installation

I only have a wireless USB adapter

Are you connected to internet when installing?

Are the regional settings correct?

Can you post a video showing what features aren't working after a fresh install?

ok when doing re installation of windows remove the wireless USB adapter

You don't say what the system is?
Does this happen with many different types of system or just one?
What drivers did you install after Windows was installed? Did you get them from the manufacturers website?