Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
win 10 BSoD
Hi there,

On my wifes computer running win 10 pro she keep's getting BSoD (Blue Screan of Death) this say's that window ran into an error and need's to restart collecting data 0% for more info goto http://www.windows/stopcode.

When you go to that sight there is nothing but Microsoft have removed this artical.? On going to Microsoft help page I have found alot of ppl having the same problem and Microsoft will not answer them. I do not know what this stopcode is but I do know that it's softwear and not hardwear.

how to post a blue screen report with WhoCrashed on the forum

Thumbs Up 
Compton this is the second of my problems that you are trying to help me with and doing a superb job Thank You. I will need to change computers to do as you ask, so eill do it shortley coz wife on other pc lol Smile. Cool

Just run whocrashed but had to force a crach to see if bug log was running right, first report is..

System Information (local)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Computer name: DESKTOP-7LGE30I
Windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, build: 14393
Windows dir: C:\Windows
Hardware: E4214, GATEWAY, Intel Corporation, D945GCCRG1
CPU: GenuineIntel Intel® Core™2 CPU 4300 @ 1.80GHz Intel586, level: 6
2 logical processors, active mask: 3
RAM: 3754999808 bytes total

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crash Dump Analysis

Crash dump directory: C:\Windows\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Sat 08/10/2016 11:55:39 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\100816-30078-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: rspcrash64.sys (rspCrash64+0x108B)
Bugcheck code: 0xDEADDEAD (0x0, 0x0, 0x196C1BBA, 0x3C2A58ED)
Error: MANUALLY_INITIATED_CRASH1
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rspcrash64.sys
product: WhoCrashed
company: Resplendence Software Projects Sp.
description: Resplendence WhoCrashed Crash Dump Test
Bug check description: This indicates that the user deliberately initiated a crash dump from either the kernel debugger or the keyboard.
This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.

On Sat 08/10/2016 11:55:39 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: rspcrash64.sys (rspCrash64+0x108B)
Bugcheck code: 0xDEADDEAD (0x0, 0x0, 0x196C1BBA, 0x3C2A58ED)
Error: MANUALLY_INITIATED_CRASH1
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rspcrash64.sys
product: WhoCrashed
company: Resplendence Software Projects Sp.
description: Resplendence WhoCrashed Crash Dump Test
Bug check description: This indicates that the user deliberately initiated a crash dump from either the kernel debugger or the keyboard.
This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.

Conclusion

2 crash dumps have been found and analyzed. No offending third party drivers have been found. Connsider using WhoCrashed Professional which offers more detailed analysis using symbol resolution. Also configuring your system to produce a full memory dump may help you.

I only ran this once so ahy 2 reports? Now I have to weight for the system to crach againe.. Undecided

What's the computer manufacturer & model number?
like you said what I am seeing are a test dump we will have to wait for an actual crash dump

The computer is Built by me a long time ago I do remember that the MOBO is Emachine but as for model I for get.
Yes I am weaighting for it to crash againe but sofar it's working fine tipical lol