Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
using teamviewer
hey guys I have a question do you think teamviewer is safe to use again because of it getting hacked? I look forward to hearing from you thanks.

(10-23-2016, 07:28 PM)Gabe_G Wrote:  hey guys I have a question do you think teamviewer is safe to use again because of it getting hacked? I look forward to hearing from you thanks.
I think team viewer is safe, I use it with my customers everyday, my advise would be to keep it updated. Keeping it updated will prevent hacking, because they add new security features. Also add second verification option to your account. By the way, I haven't got hacked at all.

Hope this helps

RECdevicehelper

hey RECdevicehelper thanks for your assistance.
(10-23-2016, 07:38 PM)RECdevicehelper Wrote:  
(10-23-2016, 07:28 PM)Gabe_G Wrote:  hey guys I have a question do you think teamviewer is safe to use again because of it getting hacked? I look forward to hearing from you thanks.
I think team viewer is safe, I use it with my customers everyday, my advise would be to keep it updated. Keeping it updated will prevent hacking, because they add new security features. Also add second verification option to your account. By the way, I haven't got hacked at all.

Hope this helps

RECdevicehelper

(10-23-2016, 07:48 PM)Gabe_G Wrote:  hey RECdevicehelper  thanks for your assistance.

(10-23-2016, 07:38 PM)RECdevicehelper Wrote:  

Hope this helps

RECdevicehelper
No problem, if you are worried if you are hacked or not, check out this cnet article:
https://www.cnet.com/uk/how-to/teamviewer-hacked-how-to-find-out-and-what-to-do/
All credit and right goes to cnet for making the article, I own nothing

yes teamviewer is safe to use

Never used it sorry.
WannaBeGeek

it's safe

It's safe but like RECdevicehelper wrote, keep it updated and follow the suggestions in that cnet article to lower the chances of getting hacked

RECdevicehelper, that is a great article. Good job!

(10-24-2016, 04:44 AM)Partha Wrote:  It's safe but like RECdevicehelper wrote, keep it updated and follow the suggestions in that cnet article to lower the chances of getting hacked

RECdevicehelper, that is a great article. Good job!
Cheers Partha! No problem

(10-24-2016, 08:43 AM)RECdevicehelper Wrote:  Cheers Partha! No problem
Cheers