Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Switching from Chrome to Firefox
I have switched from Chrome to Firefox because i really don't like material

(12-05-2016, 11:21 PM)f23948 Wrote:  I have switched from Chrome to Firefox because i really don't like material
Fair point f23948,
However google chrome is the most secure browser at this time.

Heart  Heart  Heart Love Chrome  Heart  Heart  Heart  Big Grin
L.S. Computer Systems
807 East Broadway
Hopewell, VA. 23860, USA
+1 (804) 715-8185
https://www.lscomputersystems.com

Angry  Angry  Angry  Hate Chrome  Angry  Angry  Angry  Big Grin

Lol Guiltyspark and LarryTheComputerGuy with your heart and angry symbols. LOL Big Grin

But seriously, google chrome is most secure browser of this time, I would say personally f23498 that security is more important than looks. But that is my view on it

What makes you say it's the most secure?

I don't think any one browser is more secure than the other, it just depends on how secure your system is on the back end. I like Chrome because of all the extentions.
L.S. Computer Systems
807 East Broadway
Hopewell, VA. 23860, USA
+1 (804) 715-8185
https://www.lscomputersystems.com

It does have a lot of extensions and they're usually kept updated pretty well, but it's true everything is hackable welcome to the IOT Smile

(12-06-2016, 06:13 PM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  What makes you say it's the most secure?
Because, it is updated very frequently, Google quickly find vulnerables and fixes them, you can add extentions which protects the browser further, it has safe browsing api enabled and it has a good malware detection when you download files online.

Well most browsers have some protection these days and not all extensions protect a browser some will cause conflicts which counteract anothers ability.