Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scale of the Universe
(01-15-2017, 02:25 PM)RECdevicehelper Wrote:  
(01-15-2017, 02:14 PM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  No why?
Because It should be running 64-bit!

Anyway you can have Flash Player for Linux 32 and 64 see images below:

You can download it from here:
https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/

What Linux version are running?
Nice!

Quote:Because It should be running 64-bit!

No, that is only optional and if you have 64bit CPU.

Quote:Anyway you can have Flash Player for Linux 32 and 64 see images below:
That's outdated Adobe stopped supporting Linux 32bit years ago.

(01-15-2017, 02:53 PM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  

Quote:Anyway you can have Flash Player for Linux 32 and 64 see images below:
Ah, OK, got it!

(01-15-2017, 02:53 PM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  

Ah, OK, got it!

(01-15-2017, 02:53 PM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  That's outdated Adobe stopped supporting Linux 32bit years ago.

Maybe you can try WineHQ and install the Windows version of Chrome, which has flash built in. It's like an emulator that would let you run Windows apps on Linux

More info at https://www.winehq.org/

Google stopped support for Linux last year.

(01-15-2017, 03:20 PM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  Google stopped support for Linux last year.

What about Firefox or Opera then! The idea is to install an app that enables flash

FF I stopped using as it became bloated and Opera I've not yet tested on Linux but I do run it on Android so I can watch it on my tablet but haven't got round to it yet.

I'm not a huge fan of FP ever since YouTube as it would always break down and cause buffering in the past, HTML5 is a hundred times better and actually allows for easier transition across websites

(01-15-2017, 03:27 PM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  FF I stopped using as it became bloated and Opera I've not yet tested on Linux but I do run it on Android so I can watch it on my tablet but haven't got round to it yet.

I'm not a huge fan of FP ever since YouTube as it would always break down and cause buffering in the past, HTML5 is a hundred times better and actually allows for easier transition across websites

I understand but with respect to what you said about Firefox, you can always remove the extensions that you don't need

I was referring more to the behind the scenes addition to FF to make it easier to upload to Social Networking sites...I don't use them so why should I be forced to have them in my browser.
But it's ok I'm happy with PM and have been across Linux and Windows for years Wink

(01-15-2017, 03:42 PM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  I was referring more to the behind the scenes addition to FF to make it easier to upload to Social Networking sites...I don't use them so why should I be forced to have them in my browser.
But it's ok I'm happy with PM and have been across Linux and Windows for years Wink

I see your point. Well, as long as you can play the thing via some means, that's what matters