Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to view contents of multiple folders in one explorer window?
Hi, I have a question about windows 10.

Say I have a pictures folder, and this folder contains subfolders; say photos, concept art etc, how can I browse through all the pictures, grouped by folder category, without having to open new windows for each folder?

Thanks,

How to enable libraries and include multiple folders in Windows 10

1. Right click the Start button and select File Explorer

.png   1.PNG (Size: 9.83 KB / Downloads: 655)

2. Once file explorer opens, at the top of it, click View, select Navigation Pane and tick 'Show Libraries.

3.  Right click the new Library icon, click new and select library.

.png   4.PNG (Size: 12.95 KB / Downloads: 640)

You will now see a new library called new library

You can now right click on that library and click rename and change it

4. Now double click on that new library and click include folder

Now browse for a folder you want to include! Yours will have stuff in, in this example, I have no files in the folder I have included

5. To add multiple folders to that library, at the top of the file explorer click Manage under Library Tools then click manage library.

6. From here you can add multiple folders to the library and remove multiple folders. Make sure you click OK after making the changes, otherwise nothing will happen.

.png   9.PNG (Size: 13.18 KB / Downloads: 614)

.png   10.PNG (Size: 15.3 KB / Downloads: 609)

Hope this helps

RECdevicehelper

Admins Is also possible add this tutorial in the tutorial section by creating a new thread and using the pictures and words?

Thanks for your help!

(01-23-2017, 08:38 PM)Juno Wrote:  Thanks for your help!
No problem! Has this solved your question?

ya just copy & paste url links of the images to the new thread then just copy & paste words from here to the new thread

(01-23-2017, 08:41 PM)Compton Wrote:  ya just copy & paste url links of the images  to the new thread then just copy & paste words from here to the new thread
Thanks Compton, I have posted my tutorial!

closed thread closed