Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Install Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11 on VMware on Windows PC
To run Mac, you require a Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon processor, but you have a Intel Celeron (which is lower than i3 processor), So I don't think your processor is compatible with mac.
Your processor is slower than average laptop processor, so your probably going to have difficulty running virtual machines because of it's speed. So generally I would say, it would not be the best to run virtual machines. Have a look at the info below:

(02-11-2017, 12:44 PM)RECdevicehelper Wrote:  To run Mac, you require a Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon processor, but you have a Intel Celeron (which is lower than i3 processor), So I don't think your processor is compatible with mac.
Your processor is slower than average laptop processor, so your probably going to have difficulty running virtual machines because of it's speed. So generally I would say, it would not be the best to run virtual machines. Have a look at the info below:
Well that's just unfortunate! ? If I was to upgrade my processor to ether an i3 or i5 would it be compatible with my laptop do you know?

Depends upon your hardware and MOBO socket.

Yeah and when it comes to upgrading hardware, it is easier if you have a desktop computer rather than a laptop, but like GuiltySpark, it does depend on the hardware

Its not just a particular algorithm in the key. Often, the OS install disc will look for a particular BIOS string. If its not the BIOS the disc is looking for, the install wont work.

Theyve been doing that since XP.