Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to set Firefox to open links in windows 10 mail app
I have a question about the windows 10 mail app, I am using firefox and I notice that when I click on youtube links it does not open is there a way to the windows 10 mail app used firefox to open links? I look forward to hearing from you guys thanks.

I am a bit lost windows 10 mail app have nothing to do with youtube

do you mean when a link is selected in the windows 10 mail you would like Firefox to open it?

(02-18-2017, 10:51 AM)Compton Wrote:  I am a bit lost windows 10 mail app have nothing to do with youtube

do you mean when a link is selected in the windows 10 mail you would like Firefox to open it?
yeah that was what I thought too, windows 10 mail has nothing to do with YouTube

Hey Compton I was able to figure out the problem thanks for your help.
(02-18-2017, 07:14 AM)Gabe_G Wrote:  I have a question about the windows 10 mail app, I am using firefox and I notice that when I click on youtube links it does not open is there a way to the windows 10 mail app used firefox to open links? I look forward to hearing from you guys thanks.

Gabe_G Wrote:Hey Compton I was able to figure out the problem thanks for your help.
How do you figure out the problem? Please reply to this and let us know! This will help others who are having the same issue!

title change from question to how to set Firefox to open links in windows 10 mail app